By accessing Carpenterinsuranceinc.com (Website), you are agreeing to be bound by this user agreement, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website. The materials contained in Website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Website are provided “as is”. Carpenter Insurance, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carpenter Insurance, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Website.
Any description of coverage on Website does not represent any coverage provided on any insurance policy you may have purchased through Carpenter Insurance, Inc., or any current or future policy you may own. To confirm the coverage provided on a specific policy you currently own or are considering purchasing, you should contact the agency or insurance carrier that issued, or may issue, the policy. In addition, for complete coverage details, including conditions, limits and losses not covered, read your policy and all endorsements.
No coverage can be bound nor changes made to your new or existing policy unless you have received a written binder of insurance from our office. A form submitted from Website does not constitute a binding coverage agreement.
In no event shall Carpenter Insurance, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use Website. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Accuracy
Carpenter Insurance, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on Website are accurate, complete, or current. Carpenter Insurance, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on Website at any time without notice. Carpenter Insurance, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carpenter Insurance, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carpenter Insurance, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law & Enforceability
Any claim relating to Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.