Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options*Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability — Covers you for an accident that injures you or another person or damages property, up to the limits you select. Comprehensive & Collision — This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it's stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket and rest is covered by the insurance company. Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist — If you have an accident with someone who doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance, this coverage will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages. Medical Payments — Covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident. Custom Parts & Equipment — When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision motorcycle insurance coverage it will include a limited amount of protection for custom equipment. You may also purchase additional custom parts and accessory coverage that exceeds the included protection. Roadside Assistance — If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following: Mechanical or Electrical breakdown, Dead battery, Flat tire, Lockout, Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids; Entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand within 100 feet of the roadway. *See specific policies for coverage, limitations & exclusions
Motorcycle Insurance Discounts
- Claims-Free Renewal — Receive an discount if you have no at-fault accidents during your previous policy period.
- Homeowner — Get a discount on your motorcycle policy if you own your own home.
- LoJack — Receive a discount if your bike is equipped with LoJack® for even more affordable motorcycle insurance.
- Paid in Full — Pay the full amount of your policy when it renews and receive a discount just for doing so.
- Prompt Payer — Pay on time for a year and receive a discount when your policy renews.
- Responsible Driver — No accidents or violations on your driving record for the last three years translates to a discount.
- Safety Course — Completing an approved safety course could earn you a discount.
- Customized Motorcycles
- Antique & Classic Bikes
- Limited Production Motorcycles
- Street Sport
- High Performance
- Sport Touring
- Dual Purpose/Enduro
- Motocross/Dirt Bike
- All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
- Off-Road Vehicle
Carpenter Insurance works with several top motorcycle insurance companies to help ensure we can offer you the coverage you want …
Many of the motorcycle insurance companies we work with at Carpenter Insurance provide money-saving discounts to help make the cost …
With so many different policies available, choosing the right motorcycle insurance can be challenging. At Carpenter Insurance, our agents are …
When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision coverage, at least $1,000 of Custom Parts and Equipment (CPE)/Accessory coverage is included in …
Complete the form below to request a quote, or for faster service, call us
Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at (850) 939-7777